Mobile version of Mostbet
The mobile version of Mostbet allows you to place bets from your phone. For this, an application and a simplified version of the site have been created. In this article, we will consider the features of the first option.
Functionality of the mobile version
- registration on the Mostbet website;
- viewing statistics and results;
- downloading the application;
- directly betting, starting from the search for the desired event to entering the amount in the coupon;
- contacting the support service;
- withdrawal request and account replenishment;
- account management (change of personal data);
- participation in promotions;
- participation in the lottery.
Betting in the mobile version of Mostbet
The mobile version of the site allows you to place bets as follows:
- On the home page, click the Live or Line button.
- Choose a sport from the list that appears.
- Select the competition you want to bet on in the same way.
- Tap on the desired match or other event.
- Click on the coefficient. Please note that the painting is divided into sections (for example, in a football match these are “First half” and “Second half”). Repeat all the points of this list a few more times if you want to use a type of bet called express or system.
- At the top right in the mobile version, a number will appear according to the selected number of events. Click on the tickets icon.
- At the bottom, select the type of bet – single, express or system. Enter the amount a little lower and click the “Place a Bet” button.
The Betting Mostbet mobile site also allows you to edit the coupon. For example, using the trash bin icon, you can remove an event from the list, and using a checkmark, you can simply not include it in a future bet.
Differences from the application
The mobile version of the Mostbet website differs from the application in that it constantly reloads, like any other website in the browser. For example, this happens when the window is minimized. This makes it difficult to track odds. Many people decide to install a separate program in order to save traffic.
Due to the same lack of constant reloads of the entire page (only updated coefficients are loaded), you will spend much less megabytes and gigabytes of Internet. The interface of the application and the simplified version of the site is very similar, but not absolutely identical. To many, the appearance of the program seems more pleasant.